Massage Therapy Board Exam Review
OSCE Station 7: Technique
In the OSCE Station 7, the candidate is expected to demonstrate their ability to perform specific massage therapy techniques on specific anatomical structures.
It would be good to practice all your massage therapy techniques with a classmate.
- Study your Swedish Massage Techniques Here
- Review Cross Fiber Frictions, Review Trigger Point Therapy
- Review Joint Mobilizations and Joint Play
- Review Passive Stretching
- Review your gross anatomy so you will be able to easily palpate and find the structure they will ask you to Massage
- Review all the massage techniques you studied in school and practice it with a partner.